So supposedly the UK is headed for a Summer-long heatwave starting right now *reaches for the sunglasses to shade my eyes from the glare of my lily white skin*!!!! Throw into the mix World Gin Day on the 13th June (I promise you this is an actual thing and not just an excuse for me to drink!) and what do you get? Summer perfection!! Yippee! In honour I thought I would share my tried and tested ultra boozy Gin and delicious ice lolly recipe. They are equally delicious if made booze-free too. Makes 8x lollies
- 500 ml Fever Tree Elderflower tonic
- 100ml Bombay London dry gin (If you want slightly less boozy lollies then use 50ml)
- 75ml Blossom Cottage Elderflower cordial
- roughly half a cucumber finely sliced
- Ice lolly moulds (I got 2x trays from Sainsbury’s. They have the little sucker tube so you can drink the cocktail as it melts)
- Mix the tonic, gin and cordial together.
- Line the lolly moulds with cucumber but remember not to take up too much important booze space.
- Pour in the mixture and freeze for at least 12 hours.